ANM Chartered Accountants is approved by IRBA (Independent Regulatory Board for Auditors) .
Click here to download our IRBA Accreditation. We are accredited to issue verification certificates for Qualified Small Enterprises (QSE) (between R5M and R35M Turnover) and also Generic Enterprises (greater than R35M turnover), This accreditation gives ANM Accountants the same authority as a SANAS accredited agent, as IRBA is also approved by the Department of Trade and Industry as an accreditation and a regulatory body.
If turnover is below R10 million – Apply for an EME certificate.
Getting a EME (Exempt Micro Enterprise) Certificate is SIMPLE! If you are an enterprise with an annual turnover of less than R5m, then we can process your certificate for you ON THE SAME DAY. As a start-up enterprise (less than 12 months old), your company is classified as an Exempt Micro Enterprise and is automatically BEE compliant In terms of BBBEE laws, EMEs are exempt from provisions of BEE. This means your company is already BEE compliant and does not have to be fully audited to prove its BEE status.
What is the cost?
For only R495.00 all inclusive, you get:
- An IRBA accredited EME certificate
- Processed on the same day
- Registration of your business with the Department of Trade and Industry DTI BBBEE Registry
We also specialise in Joint Venture Bee certificates.
Which BEE recognition will I receive?
Exempt Micro Enterprises have an automatic rating of Level 4. Unless they are 100% black-owned, then the rating is Level 1. If shareholding is 51%-99% black owned than the company will qualify for level 2.
How do I apply?
The process is as follows: Forward us the documents we need either via fax (0866106279) or scan and email to (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Affidavit click here to download
- EME document click here to download
- CK documents/ CM documents (not applicable if sole-proprietor)
- Certified id copies
- Proof of payment, needed for invoicing purposes & to process your application
You will have your certificate on the same day! IT’S SO EASY!
What information will be displayed on your Bee Confirmation/Affidavit?
For your information the certificate will contain the following details:
- EME Status (Exempt Micro Enterprise) i.e. it has a latest annual turnover of less than R5m
- Your enterprise details (Name of enterprise, physical address, Vat number (if registered), Ck/co Number)
- Your BEE Level. Level 1 will apply if you are 100% black owned. Level 2 will apply if you are more than 51% and less than 100% black owned. Alternately you will obtain a Level 4.
- Your % Black Ownership and % Black Women Ownership
An expiry date (that will be one year after issue date)
If Turnover is above R10 Million per year – Apply for an QSE certificate
ANM Accountant is registered with IRBA IRBA (Independent Regulatory Board for Auditors), (South African Institute of Chartered Accountants) and an ABVA (Association for BEE Verification Agencies) accredited BEE verification agency. We are accredited to issue full score card for enterprise classes as stipulated by the BEE Codes of Good practice.
If your turnover is between R 10 million and R50 million, then you are classified as a Qualify Small Enterprise (QSE). In terms of the score card, QSE are rated on 5 elements of the scorecard.